Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank affirms that Jesus, the Son of David, was the only one who could walk through the doorway of Old Testament prophecy. Jesus was not just a parochial Jewish Messiah, but a light to the Gentiles so as God promised to Abraham, that through his Seed, all the nations of the earth would be blessed.
Questions and Answers:
- What is the point Paul is trying to make to the Galatians? Is Paul saying they can lose their salvation by going back to the law?
- Is water baptism and speaking in tongues evidence of salvation?
- Can you address Replacement Theology? Are there two covenants or only one covenant through faith in Jesus Christ?
- Can you explain what it means to be absent from the body and present with the Lord?
- Can one lose their salvation?
- Did Solomon’s wisdom come as a result of all his mistakes?
- Is Paul cursing in Philippians 3:8? What does the word rubbish mean in this passage? My pastor sometimes uses foul language and uses this verse to justify it.