Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank quotes from Romans 12:18, where the Apostle Paul says, “If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.” When speaking with gay and lesbian friends and family members, we must remember that they may not come to understand truth as we may want them to. Our goal, however, is to reflect the truth to whoever will hear it and to reach rather than repel. Last year’s Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage signaled a seismic paradigm shift, so much so, that President Obama bathed the White House in rainbow colored lights. Since the Christian viewpoint is now considered a minority viewpoint, we must strive to speak about homosexuality with kindness and clarity.
Questions and Answers:
- If my mother is cremated, will she still be raptured?
- Were all those who perished in the flood bad people? What about the children and babies?
- How can I help my son who is struggling with pornography? Could this be a generational curse?
- Is Isaiah 7:14 referring to the virgin birth of Christ or someone else?
- Have you ever heard of Herbert W. Armstrong?
- When we pray, should we only address the Father and not pray to Jesus?