Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank references an article regarding Edith Windsor and the accolades she has received; underscoring the alarming fact that same-sex marriage is no longer an issue we can avoid but rather asks: how now shall we live? How can we be salt and light in this rapidly shifting culture?
Questions and Answers:
- My wife left me for another woman. Do you have any advice on how to handle this situation?
- Why do Christians want to legislate the morality of same-sex couples based solely on religion?
- How should I fast in such a way that will bring me closer to God? Can you give me some information on the book of Enoch?
- What can we as Christians do to turn the tide of same-sex marriage?
- What is the difference between calling Jesus the only begotten Son of God, and calling Him the first born?
- How do we hear the voice of the Lord today? What is the still small voice?