Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on Maundy Thursday as we remember the Last Supper; the washing of the disciple’s feet, and the betrayal of Judas. And as we partake of Communion, we remember the broken body and shed blood of Jesus for the complete remission of our sins. We understand that Jesus is the Bread of Life and sustains us both physically and spiritually, for He did not come just to give us salvation sometime in the future, but we can experience salvation in the present.
Questions and Answers:
- How should I deal with dispensationalists who are unwilling to listen to a different perspective?
- Why did Jesus allow Judas to carry the money bag when He knew the heart of Judas? Isn’t this kind of like giving a drunkard a glass of wine?
- I have been diagnosed with lung cancer and I don’t have much time left; how can I be sure I won’t go to hell?
- Why do you bash preachers like John Hagee; I don’t understand that?
- Do we as Christians make idols when we combine pagan rituals like Easter eggs and bunnies with the celebration of Christ’s resurrection?