Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank addresses troubling statistics concerning evangelicalism today; statistics regarding church attendance, giving, and young people who once professed to be Christians, but are leaving the church.
Questions and Answers:
- How can I respond to supposed gay Christian arguments like those used by Matthew Vines?
- Why should Christians support Israel?
- Is there any evidence in the Bible that God brought men to heaven and then sent them back?
- Can you explain Revelation 3:10; is this speaking about keeping us from the coming tribulation?
- Where did Cain’s wife come from?
- Are people leaving the church because there is too much emphasis on Bible study and not enough emphasis on a relationship with God?