Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the world’s continual assault on moral law. An article found at Lifenews.com shows how our culture continues to decay and exposes the holocaust in our midst: “66 Methodist, Lutheran, Episcopalian and United Church of Christ Leaders Sign Letter Supporting Abortion.”
Questions and Answers:
- My Mom attends an Evangelical Lutheran church. Can you explain why you called the term “evangelical” connected with “Lutheran” an oxymoron?
- How do we reconcile the age of the cave paintings in Lascaux and Chauvet France with the apparent age of the world based on the generations since Adam and Eve?
- Is it possible to determine whether the nails used to crucify Jesus were driven into His hands, or actually into His wrists? Also, is it true that women were never crucified, since it was such a cruel and excruciating death?
- Is it true that Alcoholics Anonymous is not a Christian organization?
- Am I correct in believing that carbon-dating in not in fact the precise measurement tool that it is claimed to be?