Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank emphasizes the importance of reading They Say We Are Infidels by Mindy Belz. In her book, Belz details the harrowing and often inspiring stories of men and women of unshakable faith. In 635, three years after Muhammad died, Damascus fell to invading Muslims. A decade later the city of Antioch fell. From the fall of Jerusalem to the present, Muhammad’s trail of terror is the legacy of Islam. As a result the world has known jihad. How different he was from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you explain the parable of the mustard seed?
- How will those who have never heard the gospel be judged?
- In light of John 14:26, sometimes I think God is speaking to me, but I make mistakes. Do you ever make mistakes?
- I have been struggling with drugs and alcohol since I was a teenager. All the churches I’ve been to laid hands on me and anointed me with oil, but I didn’t get sober until I stopped going to church. Isn’t that backwards?
- Can we command our own healing? Is this biblical?
- Do unbelievers have a spirit they can go to like I can talk to the Holy Spirit?