Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank gives an overview of the different Muslim sects such as the Shia, Sunni, and Sufis, as well as Wahhabism: a strict sect of Islam founded by Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab in the eighteenth century, which is shockingly anti-American and teaches the implementation of Islamic laws in religious, political, legal, moral, and private life.
Questions and Answers:
- Where should I give my tithe if I am not currently attending a church?
- I was raised in a church that taught there are modern apostles and prophets, and I was also told I am a prophet, but I am starting to question this. Do you have any guidance?
- Why do I always see people praying publically when Matthew 6:6 says we should pray privately?
- My pastor said the people in the Old Testament didn’t understand salvation, so I was really confused. What about all the prophecies about the coming Messiah?
- Is consequentialism biblical? I am in the military and if I have to use deadly force against say, ISIS, how do I reconcile this with the Bible? What does the Bible have to say about nuclear warfare?
- When Paul mentioned a man who was taken up to the third heaven in 2 Corinthians 12, is there any proof that he is referring to himself?
- Did Moses see God in Exodus 33? If so, why does John 1:18 say that no one has seen God?
- Why do you say the actions of Al-Qaeda and ISIS are what we should expect from authentic Muslims?