Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank describes the conflict between the materialistic and naturalistic worldviews, and the worldview of the Intelligent Design movement.
Questions and Answers:
- What does it mean that Jesus will come back? Will I see Him on the streets?
- How is it possible that everyone will be resurrected?
- In Acts 21 James and the elders instruct Paul to sacrifice in the Temple. Doesn’t this nullify the sacrificial work of Christ?
- Does anyone actually know who Melchizedek really is?
- What is your opinion of the Charismatic movement? Are the gifts of the Holy Spirit still in operation today?
- Do the words Salem and Jerusalem have any connection?
- Was Jesus married, and if so, what is the evidence?