Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses three titanic forces facing the Church today: the master race of Islam, the unrelenting narrative of Liberalism, and the destructive chaos of life styles. Yet, as Os Guinness points out in his book Renaissance, there is still the possibility for a new renaissance in our age through the power of the gospel.
Questions and Answers:
- In in Matthew chapter 24, when Jesus talks about one being taken and one left, who is taken, where are they taken to, and what happens to them? Is this a statement concerning the Second Advent?
- Is the teaching about the four blood moons biblical?
- What is your definition of deism, and why do you believe Thomas Jefferson was not an evangelical Christian?
- Is hell eternal? How could God punish someone eternally for temporal sins?
- I did not raise my children in a godly manner, but now I have returned to the Lord. How can I restore my children to the Christian faith when they want nothing to do with it?
- When the Bible mentions dragons, you call this fantasy imagery, but do you have any information that suggests the Israelites didn’t believe in dragons?