Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank talks about being a new creation in Christ, the impartation of a new life, the life of Christ: an exchanged life. One of CRI’s resource this month, Union with Christ focuses on this transformation of our lives in Christ.
Questions and Answers:
- How does a Christian master his own nature and learn to not get upset?
- How can a Christian more clearly hear the voice of God?
- If Jesus was both Divine and Human, how can He be considered a man like us?
- Don’t we need to keep all of the commandments in the law, including keeping the Sabbath? What about the feast days?
- In I Kings 19, Elisha is called by Elijah. Elisha said to Elijah “First let me kiss my father and my mother goodbye, and then I will come and follow you.” And then Elijah replied, “Go back again. What have I done to you?” What did Elijah’s words mean?
- How can we be certain that there will not be another fall once we are all in Heaven?