Questions and Answers with Hank
Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the highly anticipated film, Noah, especially with regard to Bill Maher’s crass mockery of God. Speaking about the flood, Maher goes so far as to call God a psychotic, mass murderer. But Hank reminds us that we do not fully understand the holiness of God, and also reminds us that Noah called for repentance long before God’s judgment fell upon the world.
Questions and Answers:
- How can I deal with my relatives on what the Episcopal Church is teaching, much of which comes from the teaching of Bishop John Shelby Spong?
- Does Isaiah 65:19-21 refer to the millennial kingdom? If not, what is this passage referring to?
- Why did God reject Cain’s offering but accepted Abel’s? Since the law was not written yet, how did they know what they weren’t doing was right or wrong?
- What is your opinion of Jonathan Cahn and his book The Harbinger?
- How can I talk to a Roman Catholic about praying to saints and the meaning of Matthew 22:32?