Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank highlights the importance of reading Mary Eberstadt’s book, It’s Dangerous to Believe: Religious Freedom and Its Enemies. We live in an epic of time in which Christianity is under siege, yet this is not the time to be timid, but a time to understand what’s going on and to be equipped to always be ready to give an answer to everyone who asks of the hope that lies within you, and be able to do this with gentleness and respect. Hank also talks about his recent missionary training trips to Asia and the work God is doing through CRI there.
Questions and Answers:
- When a Christian dies, what form will he take? Will he be a spirit?
- Can you explain the process of sanctification?
- I’m a member of Alcoholics Anonymous; what is your opinion of this organization? Can you explain how the Holy Spirit is a person?
- Do you agree with John MacArthur’s interpretation on the story of the widow’s mite?
- When the Bible talks about blessing Israel, how does that relate to modern Israel? Should we support them?
- What is the kundalini spirit? Would this be connected in any way to the Charismatic movement?
- Revelation 12:17 and 14:12 speaks of keeping the commandments. What commandments are being referred to?