Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on a common mistake that people often make in thinking that someone can be talked into the kingdom of God. Reason alone will not convince anyone to believe on the Lord Jesus because only the Holy Spirit can change the heart. As Hank points out, the problem is that men love darkness rather than light because their deeds are evil, as Jesus said in John 3:19.
Questions and Answers:
- Is the Seventh Day Adventist Church a cult?
- How do Jehovah’s Witnesses answer Isaiah 9:6 and Matthew 23:9? Aren’t these texts contradictions for them?
- Can you address the debate between Calvinists and Arminians? What do Calvinists believe?
- What is your opinion of carrying guns? Is this a lack of trust because we are protecting ourselves instead of letting God protect us?
- What do Roman Catholics believe about whether or not Jesus had brothers and sisters?
- Isn’t Yeshua the proper name for the Son of God since the letter J didn’t exist until later?
- Why did God allow Jacob to have multiple wives? Was there a prohibition against this later on?
- Can you discuss the Epic of Gilgamesh? How do we reconcile the date of the Flood with the date the Epic of Gilgamesh was written?