Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses three possible hypotheses for the origin of the universe and the failure of philosophical naturalism as an explanation.
Questions and Answers:
- In Revelation 13:18, is the number of the beast supposed to be 666 or 616?
- Is predestination a biblical concept? If God knows all things, why should we pray for anything?
- How do cavemen fit into the Bible?
- Will there come a time when no one will believe the Bible?
- Will we be able to rebel in the new heaven and the new earth? Will we still have free will?
- Can you address the age of the earth and evolution? Do you think there was death before Adam?
- How can I demonstrate to a Jehovah’s Witness that Jesus is Jehovah?
- Does the Bible support women being ordained as pastors?
- Does God approve of hunting?