Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on Planned Parenthood in light of Live Action’s recent investigation. With the possible loss of federal funding, Planned Parenthood has been putting extra emphasis on their non-abortion services, yet according to the research, Planned Parenthood’s pre-natal care is virtually non-existent. Despite its claim to be champions of women’s healthcare, Planned Parenthood aborts nearly 900 babies per day and over 320,000 per year.
Questions and Answers:
- What do you think of Christians being involved in martial arts like Taekwondo and Tai Chi?
- Can you help me understand the Eastern Orthodox doctrine of theosis?
- How should we prepare for the future mark of the beast? Will we be raptured before this?
- If God forbids murder in the Ten Commandments, why did He command the Israelites to kill the Canaanites?
- What is the difference between believing in Christ and religion?
- Could the teaching on binding and loosening refer to sharing the gospel? Does the binding always have to be negative; can it be positive?
- What does the Bible mean when it says that God repents?
- Do you agree with J. Gresham Machen’s statements on liberal Christianity in his book Christianity and Liberalism? Why don’t Bible-believing churches separate from liberalism?