Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the teaching of John Hagee, who communicates that our words have creative power and can cause illness or death. Hank demonstrates Hagee’s misinterpretation of Proverbs 18:21.
Questions and Answers:
- What is the best way for me to explain the Trinity to a Oneness Pentecostal friend of mine?
- My sister was on life support and was pronounced brain dead, but is now breathing on her own. Is her spirit still in her body or is it with the Lord?
- Is Abraham the same or different with regard to the Torah, the Qur’an, and the Bible?
- Do believers receive the indwelling of the Holy Spirit at conversion?
- Did the fall of man affect the whole universe, such as other planets?
- What are your thoughts on the ministry of Reinhard Bonnke?
- Can you explain binding and loosing as it relates to the keys of the kingdom of heaven, church discipline, and excommunication?
- Was Jesus’ body different in the incarnation from what it was after His resurrection?