Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses Joel Osteen’s influence on American Christianity including his unbiblical emphasis on the power of words, in which Osteen wrongly asserts that both positive and negative words are the cause of good and bad circumstances in our lives.
Questions and Answers:
- How do we answer the criticism that God is violent and allows genocide? What about the angel of death who killed the firstborn of Egypt?
- What should be the Christian stance towards modern Jews?
- Can you give me some more information about Bill Gothard and the Independent Fundamental Baptists?
- Why don’t we see exponential growth today like we read about in the book of Acts? What do you think is the cause of this?
- If people are not willing to be discipled, what programs can we implement?
- If there was no written law at the time of Noah, how were people judged? How can people transgress a law that didn’t exist?