On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- I was wondering about the Masonic Lodge and other secret organizations.
- Why didn’t God have regard for Cain’s offering? Since my prayers are not going to change God’s mind, what is the point of prayer?
- Paul said that Abraham believed God and it was counted to him as righteousness, but if you look at his life you see a lot of sin; so how is he considered righteous?
- Do the Scriptures address hypnosis?
- I was talking with an atheist and I communicated some of the arguments from Frank Turek’s book, Stealing from God, but I wasn’t able to convince him. Can you give me some tips on how to prove the existence of God?
- I have heard people say that Job spoke negative confessions in Job 3:25, and that’s why all of the hardship befell him. Could you explain this verse?
- I have been dating a Jehovah’s Witness and they believe differently than I do. When someone dies, do they immediately go to heaven or are they at rest until the Lord returns? How do I refute their belief that only the Jews will go to heaven?
- I believe I received the Holy Spirit when I was baptized, but what is the difference between the Holy Spirit and the Holy Ghost?
- Does God still judge nations today?