Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares how the King of Creation was a solace to him during his recent recovery from surgery. Hank also discusses a quote by Elton John in the USA Today saying essentially that if Jesus Christ were around today, He would be accepting and supporting gay marriage, and gay marriage for the clergy.
Questions and Answers:
- What are your biblical reasons are for interpreting that the world is 4 billion years old?
- What can you tell me about the book of Maccabees and also Purgatory?
- What is your interpretation of the “anointed one” in Daniel 9?
- Does Hebrews 9:22, the shedding of blood, refer to death?
- Do you like John MacArthur?
- Is it ok to use the New Living Translation? Can you recommend a bible translation?
- Why are some verses missing from some bibles?
- Which of your books would best address the questions I have asked today?
- Is Revelation 3:20 irrelevant to salvation today?