On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Was the Garden of Eden subjected to futility after the fall?
- I have doubts about my salvation and thoughts that I can’t control. How can I have assurance?
- Can you address generational curses and the idea that the sins of the fathers are passed on to their sons?
- My brother committed suicide and it has shaken my faith.
- Is it true that the apostle John was boiled in oil; is that in Scripture?
- What do you think of John Hagee and Jonathan Cahn?
- My father is bi-polar. Is mental illness always related to sin?
- If Isaiah 65:20 is referring to eternity, why does it speak of people dying at 100 years old?
- Someone gave me Ahmadiyya material, which claims that a Muslim man was the Messiah. Do you know anything about this?