On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Are those who divorce because they can’t get along, breaking the commandment to love one another in John 13:34?
- I have been diagnosed as bipolar and I am beginning treatment, but what is the biblical view on this? I don’t see any mention of mental problems in the Gospels. Could this be demonic affliction?
- How does the ancient Sumerian culture relate to the Bible?
- When the Bible says Jesus led captivity captive, was this before or after the resurrection?
- What kind of Apostles and Prophets do we have today, and what kind of power should we see?
- Do you accept the phenomenon of miracles in the Pentecostal movement?
- What is your view of Mary? The Reformers seemed to hold her in high esteem, but modern Protestants seem to disregard her.
- Is it okay to ask God for material blessings?