On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- What are your thoughts on Joel Osteen and other ministers in light of Luke 9:49-50? If they are preaching in Jesus’ name, is that okay?
- I read an article in the New York Times claiming that 400,000 year-old human fossils were found. How does this fit with the biblical account of creation?
- How should we reconcile Romans 3:10-12, where Paul says no one seeks for God, and Acts 17:26-27, where he seems to say the opposite?
- My wife and I are divorced and she is seeing someone else. Is it okay for me to still want to reconcile with her?
- Is there any biblical evidence for cessationism? What about those today who claim to perform miracles but their preaching is heretical?
- Is it possible for a Christian to continually struggle with sin; even living in defeat, and yet still be saved? Is there an additional infilling of the Holy Spirit which gives you extra power?