On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- How many times was Joseph married, and how old was Jesus when Joseph died?
- How do you reconcile the apparent age of star light and the genealogies in the Bible? Can we not figure out a loose timeline from Adam to Jesus? You’re not suggesting there are gaps of millions of years are you?
- What is your take on John 21:19-20?
- With the rise of the LGBTQ movement and same-sex marriage, wouldn’t bi-sexual marriage be next on the list?
- I’ve been reading Christianity in Crisis and was thinking about how quantum physics suggests that thoughts can change the molecular structure of water. Can you believe in quantum physics and not believe in the Word of Faith movement?
- I like John MacArthur but I have an issue with his teaching on the doctrine of election. He seems to be saying God is the one that chooses who will be saved, but doesn’t this take away our choice? Can you help me understand what he is talking about?