On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Are we supposed to keep the commandments according to Matthew 5:17-20? I don’t want to be legalistic about it.
- Is it true that the name Jesus and the name Zeus are translated by the same Greek word?
- I have some friends that are teaching about generational curses and spiritual root issues, which are caused by demon. How can I approach these people?
- I know many people, who profess to be Christians, but their views and deeds don’t line up with Scripture; will I see these people in heaven someday? What about those who affirm abortion and homosexuality?
- I hear you say we need to learn to interpret the Bible correctly; should I stop reading the Bible until I learn how to do this?
- Do you know anything about Holger Kersten and his book, Jesus Lived in India?
- My wife and I have a disagreement on the Bible’s teaching on divorce and remarriage. Can you help us?