On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- What is it that is dangerous about Joel Osteen? Is what he talks about kind of like Purgatory?
- Can you explain the difference between a Theophany and a Christophany, and when reading the Old Testament, how do we know the difference between the two?
- What does the Bible say about organ donation and cremation?
- In Hebrews 8:10, why would God say He will be a God?
- In terms of walking in the Spirit, shouldn’t we exercise faith in every decision we make in order to grow our faith?
- Regarding your disagreement with the claim that the earth is less than 10,000 years old, how are the genealogies incomplete, what are they really communicating, and what is the account in Genesis 1 telling us?