On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- If God knew my life was going to turn out this way, why did He allow it to happen? I feel like Satan has invaded my life.
- What parts of the Bible are we supposed to take literally? Are we supposed to take the flood account literally? What about the Epic of Gilgamesh?
- Was there a flood that occurred thousands of years before Noah’s flood?
- How are we supposed to understand the supernatural, such as Moses’ staff becoming a snake?
- What about all of the contradictions in the Bible?
- What do you think about the gospels that are not in the Bible such as the Gospel of Peter and Mary Magdalene?
- Can you explain the creation of light on the first day and how that relates to the creation of the sun, moon, and stars on day four?
- How do you answer atheists who say if nothing comes from nothing, then where did God come from?
- I am taking a Bible course at university. Is it possible to read the Bible from a secular perspective? Should I drop the class or try to use it as an opportunity to witness?