On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- I am an atheist and I know many good people. Is it true that according to Scripture a person must have a God given morality to be a good person?
- Why does the NIV say Mark 16:9-20 is not included in the earliest manuscripts? If so, why is this section in the Bible? Where did it come from?
- One of the arguments I’ve heard against a worldwide flood is that if the water was above Mt. Everest, those in the ark would have frozen to death. Do you think it’s possible the rising water would have pushed the atmosphere up so there would be enough oxygen?
- Are there generational curses that carry down through blood lines or did Christ break this?
- With the gay right’s movement and organizations such as PETA promoting their agenda, how can we as Christians promote our views?
- How would you define hatred towards a brother as mentioned in 1 John 3:13-15?