On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Is it true that Mormons believe dark skinned people are cursed?
- Why do so many preachers and radio shows hosts spend all their time talking about sin instead of the love of Christ?
- How do we determine the dating of books of the Bible? I’ve heard you say Revelation was written prior to AD 70, but what about John’s epistles; when were they written?
- Could you explain your previous comments about John Hagee and the blood moons?
- What does the Bible say about suicide? Will a person who commits suicide make it to heaven?
- What does 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 mean? If I hurt or destroy someone, will God destroy me?