On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- A group of Muslims have bought property across the street from us, planning to build a mosque and a community. What as Christians can we do?
- Hebrews chapter 5 [Hebrews 6:4-8] talks about falling away and not being able to return. Who are the apostates referred to in this passage?
- Matthew [7:21-23] says that there will be people who say to Jesus, “Lord, lord…” and He will respond, “I never knew you.” Is it possible for a person that truly wants to be saved, to not be saved?
- A young Muslim girl I was witnessing to said she followed a much more liberal version of Islam and did not follow Sharia. Can you address this?
- Is it possible to determine the first person who taught doctrine in the Roman Catholic church that reached the level of heresy?
- Are you familiar with the quote from the papal legate in the Council of Ephesus where he quotes Matthew 16:18 to assert that the pope had the primary position of authority in the Church?