On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Is it possible for a non-Christian to have morals? If someone was raised from birth to be a killer, is there chance for salvation impossible?
- Are sex toys acceptable within a marriage relationship?
- Why are the tribes Ephraim and Dan not listed in the book of Revelation?
- If the 144,000 are the same group as the great multitude, why does Revelation chapter 14 describe them as virgins?
- Since Jesus on the cross committed His spirit to the Father, to what or to whom did he commit His body?
- In Ecclesiastes 2:10, Solomon said that he kept no pleasure from himself. Would this have included homosexuality?
- Have you heard of the Christian rapper Shai Linne and his album Lyrical Theology? He claims to be Amillennial; what are your thoughts on this?
- If there are degrees of punishment in hell; what would you say to a person who claims they could handle the lowest degree? Will the agony of the rich man mentioned in Luke 16 be worse after the resurrection?