On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Is the proto-evangelium in Genesis 3:15 describing Jesus coming through the nation of Israel? Is John symbolically communicating things about the future kingdom in John chapter 2?
- Will there be a rapture, or will there just be the second coming of Christ?
- Can you tell me anything about the book Pure Grace by Clark Whitten?
- I have a friend who claims to be a Christian, but doesn’t believe Jesus is God; how can I show him the truth?
- What will happen to someone who dies before they have a chance to accept Christ as their Savior?
- Do you know anything about Jezebel spirits?
- Is the Seventh Day Adventist Church orthodox, and what Scriptures would you use to refute the idea of Saturday being the only day of worship?
- In Genesis chapter 38, why did the Lord put Judah’s sons to death for their wickedness, but not Judah?