On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- How can I explain 1 Corinthians 15:27 to others with regard to all things being put in subjection to Christ?
- What is your view on the baptism of the Holy Spirit?
- If Christ has purged our sins according to Hebrews 1:3, why would Purgatory need to exist? Do you think there are any errors in the teachings of Martin Luther on salvation?
- The Methodist Church I’m attending accepts homosexuality and gay marriage; what are your thoughts? Can you comment on C.S. Lewis’ view of heaven?
- Why don’t people celebrate Christ’s ascension?
- Why did God choose Abraham? Is there anything in the Bible that speaks to this?
- Can you explain the Eucharist?