On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Am I doing a disservice to my children by raising them in secular America?
- I have a friend who thinks Acts 16:31 teaches that because he is saved, his wife is saved as well. Can you help me explain this to him?
- Does the word cult accurately describe Mormonism?
- How do I respond to a skeptic who says that God is immoral because He commanded Israel to commit genocide?
- Is it possible to build up your faith enough so that you can move mountains according to Matthew 21:21-22?
- Can you tell me what the Moravian church teaches? Are they similar to Unitarians?
- My father-in-law is a part of the Philadelphia Church of God. How can I show him the errors of this movement?
- If the only choice we have is either to go to heaven or hell, is that really a choice?