On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Is it acceptable to abstain from eating meat in light of 1 Timothy chapter 4?
- What are your thoughts on Rick Warren? What about Jimmy Swaggart?
- I read an article in the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL where you say there’s no biblical support for the idea that the church will be spared from the Tribulation. How do you interpret Revelation 3:10?
- If I were in Alex Rosenberg’s class, and drank a beer and threw the can on the floor; considering his worldview, how could he say it was wrong for me to do so?
- I was witnessing to some Jews and a Rabbi said that Christians misread the Old Testament prophecies to make them point to the Messiah. I disagree with this, but I’m not sure how to address it.
- What is your opinion on the teaching of Andrew Farley?
- Why don’t the Gospels mention the baptism of the disciples?
- With regard to the previous call on Revelation, are you saying there’s not going to be an end-time Antichrist?