October 4, 2010
Hank shares on the undeniable fact that human life begins at conception and about meeting the Elise, who was a frozen embryo, but she was adopted by parents who brought her to maturity. (0:030).
Questions / Comments
- Can you explain the letter S in the LIGHTS acronym – Scriptural Synergy (4:47)
- Halloween: When did the early church designate All Hallows Eve on October 31 and the origin of Reformation Day? (11:03)
- Explain “after the tribulation…” in Matthew 24:29-31 and verses’ relationship to resurrection of Jesus and type of the Second Coming? (21:03)
- I have concerns about teaching of Andrew Wommack (40:41)
- How to respond to Mormons who say Bible is full of errors as the result of being translated over and over but the Book of Mormon is without such problems (46:42)