December 13, 2010
Hank shares about spending time with a family and hearing the testimonial of the father who spent almost 14 years in a Communist Chinese prison camp (0:40).
Questions / Comments
- How can you trust theologians who teach the Bible is the inerrant Word of God when the NIV translation indicates certain verses are missing in earlier manuscripts? (21:31)
- I attend a church that thinks the KJV is the only version of the Bible, and I cannot believe God would allow any error in the Bible (24:52)
- I heard an evolutionist assert that Genesis 1 contradicts Genesis 2. How to resolve? (31:55)
- Biblical grounds for divorce and remarriage. I am currently separated from my wife. Is this ok with God? (39:27)
- Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster. Read negative reviews that Foster is into mysticism and positive reviews of his helpful to draw readers closer to God (46:02)