April 5, 2011
Hank shares on the reality of Hell and question on the possibility of Mahatma Gandhi being in Hell (0:38)
Questions / Comments
- What is the difference between the Kingdom of heaven and the Kingdom of God? (21:05)
- Woe to the rich in Luke 6:24 contradicts other teaching in Bible that does not condemn the rich like Job and Solomon? (28:39)
- Discussing topics in church like the 500+ witnesses to the Resurrection, Bible outdated, immediate faith and sustaining faith, 1960s Black and White struggles, where was God on 9/11, wanting Holy Spirit to talk. So, why can’t Christians today perform miracles like we read about in the Bible?
- Concerning Gandhi, are you saying people cannot change after they are dead and in heaven? (44:52)
- I read the verse, “Here O Israel the Lord is one.” But you state another rule about there being three persons, and that contradicts the first rule of there being one God? Is there more than one God? What about the Trinity? (48:03)