Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- I am a member of the Church of Christ. Would you be willing to debate your view of baptism with me?
- Why do Christians today think we should have an alliance with Israel?
- My wife is distraught over the fact that we won’t be married in heaven. How can I explain what our relationship will be like?
- Why does Revelation 12:17, 14:12 talk about those who keep the commandments? Are we supposed to follow the commandments?
- Do you believe that signs and wonders have ceased with the close of Scripture?
- How could the biblical writers faithfully recount events that they may not have been eye witnesses of?
- Jesus tells the thief on the cross, today you will be with me in paradise and He tells Mary, I have not yet ascended to my Father. Is paradise a separate place?