Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Does the Bible say that if we don’t tithe and take care of God’s house, He won’t take care of ours?
- Is it ok to use a horoscope just for fun?
- What is acceptable sexual behavior in a marriage according to 1 Corinthians 6:9?
- When will we be judged, at death or at the resurrection?
- Do women need to wear head coverings?
- Should I continue to attend a church that doesn’t observe Communion?
- Should we warn our friends and family about the dangers of a church we used to attend?
- How was the Bible canonized? What about the Apocrypha?
- How should we address an interim pastor who doesn’t see homosexuality as a sin?