Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- I heard that the Greek word for “Beast” in Revelation 13 was neuter. So does that change your view of who the Beast is?
- What is your opinion of David Platt and his book, Radical? Is he a Word of Faith teacher?
- Should I try to reconcile with my ex-wife who is Catholic?
- Is the Assembly of God a Word of Faith denomination?
- I accepted Christ and was baptized, but I don’t feel any different.
- If dragons were not real, why does the KJV mention leviathan, behemoth, and fire breathing dragons?
- Can you explain what you mean by “true” Israel? Are you referring to the church?