Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- How does Proverbs 18:20-21 correspond to what the Word of Faith movement teaches?
- What is the biblical interpretation of John 14:1-3? Is Jesus teaching about the rapture in this passage?
- What would you recommend as a resource for an eighty-two-year-old atheist, mathematician, and physicist?
- Matthew 10:28 mentions body and soul, and 1 Thessalonians mentions spirit. What is the difference between soul and spirit?
- Is smoking a sin? Why am I having a hard time breaking the habit?
- What do you think of the ministries of Greg Laurie, David Jeremiah, and John MacArthur?
- In John 21:15-17, what is the significance of Jesus’ repetition of the phrase “…do you love me more than these?”
- In Isaiah 43 what is the identity of the Holy One? Is this speaking of God the Father or Jesus?
- Must we observe the Saturday Sabbath?