Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Why didn’t God have the Bible written like a children’s book so everyone could understand it?
- I saw my daughter who passed away ten years ago. How could I have seen her if she’s dead?
- Does Scripture tell us what happened to Jesus between his crucifixion and resurrection?
- What is your opinion of the book New Evangelicalism by Paul Smith?
- Could you give me some advice that would help my prayer life?
- I work for a Christian Social Service agency and I’m struggling with a sexual orientation policy we’ve adopted.
- Should Christians accommodate other religions?
- What does the book of Revelation mean when it refers to the seven spirits of God?
- Is there any evidence that spiritual gifts have ceased?