Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- What can I do to get my friend out of a cult that he is involved in?
- Why hasn’t the God of the Jews come back yet?
- Irenaeus quoted from the long ending of Mark. Could this point to its reliability?
- How do cavemen and Neanderthals fit into the biblical account of creation?
- Does it say anywhere in the Bible that we should not baptize for the dead? How do I explain to a Mormon that this practice is wrong and unbiblical?
- Can you give me any advice for how I can best minister to a friend who recently converted to Judaism?
- What answer does Christianity have for the contradictions of the Bible and the absurdity of the creation story?
- If God created the universe, then who created God?
- Can you help me understand the age of the Earth in light of current scientific data?