Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- There appears to be some evidence that mankind coexisted with dinosaurs. Is this what Job 40:15-24 is teaching?
- Is Mormonism a Christian religion? If not, is it a dangerous religion?
- I’ve been an atheist for about six years. If everything is planned by God, is my questioning His existence, potentially to the point of going to hell, part of His plan also?
- Why do Christians condemn homosexuals citing Leviticus, but ignore other “capital crimes” listed in the same book?
- How can God preexist everything and everyone? How can He have no beginning?
- I was always told my mom died from heart disease shortly after I was born, but I recently found out she had postpartum depression and committed suicide. Was this a sin that would send her to hell?
- While in the military, I was in Special Ops and killed a number of people. Is killing in war the same as murder?
- We are told that after Jesus was resurrected, He had wounds in His hands and side. We are also taught that we will be resurrected immortal, imperishable, and incorruptible—without wounds. How does that work?