Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Can you explain your comments on the days of creation? Are they literally 24 hour days?
- You point out that the scriptures contain numerous metaphors. How do we determine when the scriptures are speaking metaphorically, and when they are speaking literally?
- Could Satan have possessed a serpent in the garden, since he does not have creative power to incarnate himself as a serpent?
- Does the miraculous activity of God skew the validity of scientific investigation? Would the burning bush have contained evidence that it was on fire at some point, since though burning, it was not consumed?
- Did Job have an accurate understanding of Satan and his influence or power?
- As Christians, how are we to regard the power and influence of Satan, since scripture clearly teaches the sovereign power of God over all things, including Satan?
- Since Jesus in the Prince of Peace, were there any wars while He was physically on the earth?
- How does the Lord look at seasons of backsliding in the life of a Christian?
- What happens to a Christian who commits suicide?