Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Can you explain the meaning of Matthew 11:12 for me? Bible translations render this verse differently.
- How can I consistently live the Christian life? Is there something I am missing?
- Can someone who continually lies go to heaven? How can I stop lying?
- Should we keep the tithe according to Deuteronomy 14?
- What is the difference between the spirit and the soul? Is the soul eternal?
- Why are newly found gospels not considered to be canonical?
- Is it acceptable for Christians to use Facebook?
- In John 8:57, what was the significance of the Jews saying Jesus was not fifty years old?
- How can I witness to a co-worker who is an atheist?