Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- What is your view of the rapture? How do you interpret 1 Corinthians 15:51, 1 Thessalonians 1:10, and 4:13-18 in this regard? Where does the seven-year tribulation fit into your understanding of prophecy? What about the mark of the beast?
- What do you think about the book, A Woman Rides the Beast by Dave Hunt? Is it true that this woman is symbolic of the Roman Catholic Church?
- Can you explain the difference between Jesus being called the Son of God, and Jesus actually being God? Which member of the Trinity should we pray to?
- What books do you recommend that demonstrate the authority of Scripture and refute the objections of Bart Ehrman?
- The Bible seems to teach that marriage should be between one man and one woman, but kings like David and Solomon had multiple wives. Was this sin, and if so, where does the Bible condemn it?
- What are your thoughts on the Church of Christ? Is it okay to attend a non-denominational church?