Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- When Jesus sent out the seventy-two in Luke 10, does this have anything to do with the gospel being preached in all the world before the end comes?
- My son is determined to divorce his wife. Do you have any advice?
- I had trouble praying for someone recently because of the negativity of the situation. Could you comment on this?
- Is it acceptable to listen to Christian rock music? Could I go to hell for listening to this music?
- What is the difference, if any, between the soul and the spirit? How can I explain this to Jehovah’s Witnesses who focus on this?
- Did Irenaeus date the writing of Revelation correctly?
- Is there any significance to the number 13 with respect to Psalm 150? The word “praise” occurs 13 times in that Psalm.
- In 1 Timothy 3, what does Paul mean when he says that a deacon needs to be tested?