Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank quotes from David Platt’s book, Follow Me concerning the Great Commission and the mandate to follow the Lord’s command to make disciples of all nations.
Questions and Answers:
- Is Kent Hovind a sound biblical teacher?
- Is Hebrews 10:26 speaking of losing your salvation?
- Do all Christians have the Holy Spirit?
- How do you listen to the Holy Spirit in prayer?
- In 2 Kings 17:32, how is it that the Jews are said to fear the Lord and worship other gods?
- Are there any examples of near-death experiences from the perspective of non-Christians in your book, Afterlife?
- Which translation of the Bible do you recommend; the KJV or NASB?
- Can you explain the different uses of “fire” in the Bible?
- Are dispensationalists false prophets?
- Can you address slavery in the Bible? I don’t see any command forbidding it.